Sunday, March 6, 2011

Does The Sansa Clip Have Bluetooth

carnival Copillas

The Cadiz Carnival Copillas 2011

also serve to defend the faith and the believers:




"Every time I say that I I am a believer,
appears some brave judges me
with uncompromising voice Cowardly
always arises censorship.

Those who claim to be smart
and go looking for the reason in ignorance
they do not understand that faith makes me stronger
is simply an invention of priests,
arising nothing else,
that arises from the fear of death.

And who gets offended if I give thanks to God,
and who is offended if I ask for protection,
that I care who understands me
if believing makes me stronger
and makes me a better person.

If I find God only in love,
and not indecent
hands are justified if you love,
and hands
pedophiles or those who killed
not swear in his name.

God is in the hands of that helps,
of that question never
and forgiving.

That is the God that fills me,
that God is light,
and if on the same day that I die I check
really do not exist, it
faith that many would throw,
be happy if I did all my life,
and it will be worthwhile,
and will have been worthwhile. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment